Now you have total control of resizing and printing of your CD, DVD and VHS.
CoverMagic is of course 100% VISUAL. What you see on the screen is exactly what comes out on your printer.
CD Cover Layouts, including connecting booklets from front/ back.
DVD Cover: Full Standard (14mm), Full Slim (9mm), Full Super Slim (7mm), Full Large (18mm), Full Extra Large (26mm) and Single Side.
VHS Cover (Full or Single Side).
CoverMagic Supported File Formats:
CoverMagic supports the following file formats:
BMP, DIB, RLE, PCX, DCX, JPEG, JPG, IMG, TIF, WPG, TGA, WMF and EPS.
» version 5.1 - posted on 2005-12-28
New DVD Cover Layouts: Full Standard (14mm), Full Slim (9mm), Full Super Slim (7mm), Full Large (18mm), Full Extra Large (26mm) and Single Side.
EULA - End User License Agreement
GRANT OF LICENSE
Next Generation Count, Denmark. (NextGen) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use CoverMagic 2006 (the Software) for an evaluation. Upon purchase of a license for the Software, you are granted a license to use the Software in perpetuity with full functions (unless terminated under provisions listed below).
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not in use simultaneously;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Softwares proprietary notices.
You may not:
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction);
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
NEXTGEN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in NextGen. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.